VOICES OF EMPOWERMENT, SURVIVAL, & HONOR: THE PURPLE VISION BLOG —Submitting Guest Blog Posts —
Purple Vision is most interested in guest blog posts that empower, honor and highlight victims and survivors perspective of domestic violence/intimate partner violence. Other appropriate topics include ways to work towards society to eradicate domestic violence/intimate partner violence as it intersects with other societal issues. We invite bloggers, professional counselor, pod casters, authors, professional development coaches and consultants, social workers, dv advocates, dv victims, dv survivors, lawyers, doctors, judges, and dv nonprofit organizations ( i.e. shelter organizations, child care providers, etc.) to submit your guess blog for consideration to appear on the Purple Vision Blog. Below is the criteria for consideration.
- Word length should be kept to 500(ish) words. (If submitting poetry/artwork, this may be less)
- No sexually explicit content or profanity (think PG/PG13 rating)
- Guest blog posts may be edited for length, clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Include a brief (less than 200 words) bio and contact information you’d liked published with the post
- Accepted posted will be published on the Purple Vision Blog within 4 weeks of approval
EMAIL YOUR GUESS BLOG POST SUBMISSION IN WORD VERSION ONLY TO REKITTAPETERS@YAHOO.COM TODAY!
Thank you for reading my blog post. I hope you come back for more next time. Feel free to like, share, and leave comments. #purplevision #empower #survive #honor #stopdomesticviolence