Journaling Assignment/Group Discussion Lifetime Documentary “ Surviving R. Kelly – Season 1 (Episodes 1 – 6) and Season 2 (Episodes 1 – 5) The Reckoning”
This blog post is an interactive participant blog involving a journal assignment and group discussion via this blog post comment section located at end of this blog post regarding the Lifetime Channel documentary “ Surviving R. Kelly – Season 1 (Episodes 1-6) and Season 2 (Episodes 1-5) The Reckoning”. The materials you will need to actually participate in this interactive blog post’s journaling assignment and group discussion are as follows:
- pen or pencil
- journal, notebook or diary
- OR access to a word processor (i.e. lap-top computer, I-pad computer, desk top computer, or smartphone)
- a scented candle (optional)
- a quiet place to journal
- at least 30 minutes by yourself
Answer the following questions using your journal, notebook, diary or word processor. Tell us.
- What are your thoughts about this documentary movie?
- What shocked you about this documentary movie?
- What did you like the least about this documentary movie?
- What did you like the most about this documentary movie?
- What did you learn from this documentary movie?
- What fact checks did you do regarding this documentary movie via your own research? Did find additional information about this documentary movie like newspapers articles or books? (Share this information via links or articles or books names.)
For more information about this documentary movie, please go to netflix.com.
Thank you for reading my blog post. I hope that you come back for more next time. Feel free to like, share, and leave comments. #purplevision, #empower, #survive, #honor, #stopdomesticviolence