Focus On Your Next Chapter ( Post COVID-19/Coronavirus Pandemic)
I know that right now we are all in the middle COVID-19/Coronavirus Pandemic. We are all currently in quarantine due to federal, state and local government mandated stay at home orders but can I ask you some questions. How are you planning for the next chapter of your life post COVID-19/Coronavirus Pandemic? Do you have a strategy post COVID-19/Coronavirus Pandemic? Are you strategically thinking about the next chapter of your life post COVID-19/Coronavirus Pandemic? Are you strategically planning for the next chapter of your life post COVID-19/Coronavirus Pandemic? How are you strategically thinking and strategically planning for the next chapter of your life post COVID-19/Coronavirus Pandemic?
I know that you are asking yourself what is strategy, strategic thinking and strategic planning? Well, I am glad you asked these questions. Let talk about it.
Strategy is defined as setting strategic goals, determining actions to achieve the goals, and mobilizing resources to execute the actions. A strategy describes how the ends (goals) will be achieved by the means (resources).
Strategic thinking is defined as a mental or thinking process applied by an individual in the context of achieving a goal or set of goals in a game or other endeavors. As a cognitive activity, it produces thought.
Strategic Planning is defined as a person or organization’s process of defining its strategy or direction and making decisions on allocating it’s resources to pursue this strategy. It may also extend to control mechanisms for guiding the implementation of the strategy.
Right now while you are in quarantine is a good time to focus on the next chapter of life post COVID-19/Coronavirus Pandemic. Set some goals for the next chapter of your life (strategy). Start thinking about you how will achieve your goals in the next chapter of your life (strategic thinking). Lastly, write done a plan of action to implement the goals you have thought about for the next chapter of your life (strategic planning).
Suggested goals you should consider in your strategic plan / action plan while focusing on the next chapter of your life post COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic are as follows:
- Pray daily without ceasing. Watch church services online via social media platform like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and You Tube.
- Don’t give up trying to file for unemployment insurance if you loss your job.
- Make the most of the $600 a week in extra unemployment money. Save it and open up an emergency fund account for yourself.
- Take advantage of the FREE online courses. Many companies like Entrepreneurs and WordPress are offering Free online webinar courses now.
- Continue wearing a face mask that covers both your nose and month when going out only due to essential matters.
- Continue to practice good hygiene daily. Wash your hands frequently throughout the day.
- Continue to practice responsible social distancing at least 6 feet.
- Continue to eat healthily meals and exercise at home
- Stay connected to family and friends electronic via l cell phone, FaceTime, text messaging, email, free zoom conference video, and free conference all.
- Write down all your goals
- Create a vision board
Thank you for reading my blog post. I hope that you come back for more next time. Feel free to like, share, and leave comments. #purplevision #empower #survive #honor #stopdomesticviolence